The purpose of the Belgian Chiropractors’ Union Research Fund (BCU RF) is to promote and support scientific research which will improve the knowledge and understanding in relation to the practice of chiropractic.
Most important selection criteria
First of all, all research funded by the BCU RF should ultimately be to the benefit of the patients. In addition, PhD or post-doc projects will receive first priority. Furthermore, the following criteria must be fulfilled:
- Acceptable methodological quality.
- High chance of completion and include a high quality research team.
- Aids in building the BCU and or the European chiropractic research capacity and/or has relevance for the profession.
- Have a high chance of implementation of the findings.
- Result in a favourable cost-benefit ratio to the profession.
- Meet our research priorities.
- Non BCU applicants, please read the policy first for specific application conditions.
- BCU Research Fund Application Form
- BCU Research Fund conflict of interest policy
- BCU Research Fund policy
- BCU Research Fund bylaws
Annual application date
1st of September. Please send your application to Tom Michielsen, chairman BCU research fund, email@example.com